Thursday, March 21, 2019

Life in the Philippines compared to the United States

Another most excellent blog for your reading pleasure. Having traveled to the Philippines and having resided for a half year in the same, I have somewhat to say about life outside the United States. Men say the United States is "so great" but I found this claim to be totally false. Life in the U.S. stinks. The people are evil, the cost of living is sky high and the culture is wicked and pleasure-seeking. No fear of God in this evil country. The Philippines, though not perfect, is much better overall. Marriage is ONLY between a MAN and WOMAN, marriage is respected, far better food and very affordable wet markets abound. Can the same be said about the sinful United States? Nay I trow not! This country is given to pure evil. I hate being in this sinful country. I truly miss my life in the Philippines fo sho. I miss my beautiful wife Eve Mina.




No comments:

Post a Comment