Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Caught the old sinful koot who hath been harassing my wife

Greetings Dear Readers. Good news! As of late a certain sinful old koot been sending my wife and I harassing messages on our Youtube accounts and my Blogger account. This old koot even created a fake Blogger account for to troll me! However this sinful koot's sin hath found him out! He attendeth the First Baptist Church in Bunker Hill Indiana and I located the koot's home address and phone number. He apparantly is jealous of my BEAUTIFUL Filipina wife Eve. Plus he spake evil of the Philippines, where my wife liveth. His sin hath found him out sho nuff. 👍👍👍😊

3 comments:

  1. Our firm has been retained regarding the above post. In order to process our client's request we need a physical address or current email to send you legal documentation for your consideration. Our client has provided a possible physical address in Massilion, OH, however we need verification. Thank you. Dunwoody&Carlson Arbitration
    dunwoody&carlsonllc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check-back: dunwoody&carlsonllc@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please contact us. You will need to remove the above post or face possible legal issues. We are required to give 120 days from our initial request above to remove the above post or you will be required to appear and produce documents to prove your case. This could be costly and time consuming for you should you not remove the above post or produce hard evidence of your claims. dunwoody&carlsonllc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete